Dec 27 - 28 , 2013
Doors open at 6:00 pm
Single Day General Admission Only: $43.50. Additional fees may apply.
Audio, or video recording is not allowed. Professional cameras are not allowed. Small, palm size cameras are ok.
Parking lot opens at 4:30 pm
Parking lots will be cleared nightly after performance.
RVs/campers and box trucks will not be permitted.
- No backpacks allowed inside Hampton Coliseum.
- Small bags 8.5” ×11” or smaller are allowed.
- Small drawstring-style backpacks will be allowed.
- All bags are subject to search.
- Please note there is no on-site bag check.
- One factory-sealed bottle of water 20oz or less is permitted .
- No glowsticks are allowed; small battery-operated glow toys are fine.
- Totems of reasonable height (6’ max) not deemed to be a danger to public safety will be allowed provided that they are constructed on a hollow cardboard tube. Note that totems constructed on anything other than a cardboard tube (i.e. PVC pipe, plastic toy, etc) will be denied entry.
- No laser pointers.
- No crowd surfing.
- Please help by disposing of your own garbage properly and lend a hand to keep the Mothership green.
Featuring Pretty Lights and Bassnectar
Electronic heavyweights Pretty Light and Bassnectar return to Hampton Coliseum for the sequel to last year’s epic BASSLIGHTS event on Friday, December 27 and Saturday, December 28. Each artist will play both nights, with one headlining on Friday and the other headlining on Saturday. Bassnectar and Pretty Lights will be joined by special guests Big Gigantic and Keys N Krates on Friday and DATSIK and Michal Menert on Saturday!
This event has already occured.