Groups & Special Offers
Grab a Group and multiply your fun!
Hampton Coliseum offers a complete in-house Group Sales department to assist you with your group. Whether you are entertaining clients, motivating your staff, a school or scout group, military group, church group, family or friends, we are here to help. For select events, groups can take advantage of discounts, special pre-sales or other special offers.
Benefits to Purchasing Group Tickets
- Discounted tickets and special group offers on select events. Group discounts are available for most family shows and sporting events.
- One-on-one personal service
- No per ticket convenience fee or waiting in ticket lines
- Preferred seating – best available seating at time of ordering
- Groups generally consist of 15+ people. Group number may vary depending on event. Please check the specific event page for information.
- Orders are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Certain events may have a limited number of group tickets available.
- Group discounts are not available in conjunction with any other discount offer or promotions.
- Accessible seating is available. Please notify us at the time of your order and we will be glad to accommodate you.
- Group order deadlines may apply.
Orders are placed on a first come, first served basis. Group purchases can be paid by money order, cash or credit (VISA or MasterCard only). In certain instances company or school check may be permitted but please contact Hampton Coliseum’s group sales department if a check is your only available method of payment. For most events, order deadlines and payments must be made at least two weeks prior to the event. Group reservations can not be canceled once payment is received. There are no exchanges or refunds. If additional tickets need to be purchase, we will make our best effort to secure the additional tickets close to your original order.
Once payment is received, tickets are mailed directly to the purchaser. Orders can also be picked up in person at the Hampton Coliseum Box Office. The group leader must notify the Groups Sales Department if someone else is picking the tickets as tickets are not released without prior authorization.
757-838-5650 ext. 68943
Use the form below to submit a group inquiry.