Hampton Coliseum considers the health and safety of our patrons to be of the utmost importance. To help do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19, and to ensure the protection of our community and our employees, Hampton Coliseum will maintain limited hours to fulfill orders and process refunds.
The Hampton Coliseum Box Office will be open on Monday & Friday from 10:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
Please adhere to these guidelines when visiting the Hampton Coliseum:
- For the safety of our patrons and employees we ask you to maintain social distancing while inside and outside of the venue.
- Facemasks are required to enter the facility.
- Patrons returning tickets for cancelled or postponed events must bring the ticket(s) back to the box office for a full refund. Refunds will be given using the original form of payment. If paid by a credit card you must bring the credit card used to make the purchase with you or the refund cannot be completed.
The Hampton Coliseum is working closely with promoters/ artists/ agents who have postponed their event to determine a new date. We will notify the public and ticket holders of the new date as soon as information becomes available. Tickets purchased for the original date will be honored for the rescheduled date.
The Millennium Tour (Postponed until further notice)
A Mother's Day Celebration (rescheduled to May 7, 2021)
Excision: The Coliseum (rescheduled to July 2-3, 2020)
2021 Hampton Jazz Festival
We hope all of our Hampton Jazz Festival friends are staying healthy and doing well during this most challenging time. We have remained highly optimistic as we closely monitor the COVID-19 crisis and are encouraged as we’ve seen progress over the past few months with the availability of vaccinations.
Unfortunately, with travel bans, continued limits on gatherings, and high COVID-19 case numbers still impacting many states, we have decided the best course of action to ensure the continued safety of our guests, artists, and staff is to cancel the 2021 Hampton Jazz Festival.
We are beyond grateful to each and every person that is part of the Hampton Jazz Festival family. Planning is already underway for the 2022 festival and we are striving to host many of the same artists that were originally scheduled to play in 2020. We look forward to reuniting with you June 24 - 26, 2022.
Until then, please stay healthy and safe!
- Hampton Jazz Festival Board
To find out the status of your event(s), as well as more information regarding the cancellation and rescheduling of live events, go to, and follow these simple steps:
At the top of the home page, you’ll find two links: and
1) Under the “” link, you will find all events that have been cancelled, postponed, or rescheduled.
2) To change the city you are searching, click the city link next to 'All Event Status Updates Near.'
3) To filter by Cancelled, Postponed, or Rescheduled events, click the drop-down menu on the left.
4) To filter by Category, click the drop-down menu in the middle.
For Postponed and Rescheduled Events: If you’re selling tickets to these events, the listing with the old date will come down — then just list the new tickets with the new date (once confirmed) from on your computer or mobile device.
We are working with the event organizer to identify new dates (for events that are postponed), and we will contact you as soon as we have confirmation. For rescheduled events, that information will be listed on our by your event. If your event's organizer is offering refunds for a postponed or rescheduled event, this option (a refund link) will be visible under the order in your.
For any canceled events: Due to the unprecedented volume of cancelations, please note that your account will be refunded within the next 14 - 21 days. If the tickets were transferred to you, the refund will go to the fan who originally bought the tickets from Ticketmaster.