Hampton Coliseum considers the health and safety of our patrons to be of the utmost importance. To help do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19, and to ensure the protection of our community and our employees, Hampton Coliseum will maintain limited hours to fulfill orders and process refunds.
The Hampton Coliseum Box Office will be open on Monday & Friday from 10:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
Please adhere to these guidelines when visiting the Hampton Coliseum:
- For the safety of our patrons and employees we ask you to maintain social distancing while inside and outside of the venue.
- Facemasks are required to enter the facility.
- Patrons returning tickets for cancelled or postponed events must bring the ticket(s) back to the box office for a full refund. Refunds will be given using the original form of payment. If paid by a credit card you must bring the credit card used to make the purchase with you or the refund cannot be completed.
Due to circumstances outside of our control, the following events have been canceled. Refunds for tickets purchased with Ticketmaster will be issued automatically on the original form of payment. To receive a refund for ticket(s) purchased at the Coliseum Box Office, please bring your ticket(s) and original form of payment to the box office to receive a refund.
Feed The Streetz Tour 2020 (May 16)
The Hampton Coliseum is working closely with promoters/ artists/ agents who have postponed their event to determine a new date. We will notify the public and ticket holders of the new date as soon as information becomes available. Tickets purchased for the original date will be honored for the rescheduled date.
2020 Hampton Jazz Festival (June 26-28)*
The Millennium Tour (rescheduled to March 21, 2021)
A Mother's Day Celebration (rescheduled to May 7, 2021)
Excision: The Coliseum (rescheduled to July 2-3, 2020)
*With careful consideration for the health and safety of our patrons in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, the 2020 Hampton Jazz Festival has been postponed until June 2021. Refunds will be available at the point of purchase. For tickets purchased online through Ticketmaster, refunds will be issued automatically. Tickets purchased at the box office will need to be returned to the box office for a refund. Previously purchased tickets will not be honored for the 2021 dates.
Please note: Ticketmaster is experiencing an extremely high volume of cancelations and postponements. Refunds may take longer than typically expected. We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.
To find out the status of your event(s), as well as more information regarding the cancellation and rescheduling of live events, go to, and follow these simple steps:
At the top of the home page, you’ll find two links: and
1) Under the “” link, you will find all events that have been cancelled, postponed, or rescheduled.
2) To change the city you are searching, click the city link next to 'All Event Status Updates Near.'
3) To filter by Cancelled, Postponed, or Rescheduled events, click the drop-down menu on the left.
4) To filter by Category, click the drop-down menu in the middle.
For Postponed and Rescheduled Events: If you’re selling tickets to these events, the listing with the old date will come down — then just list the new tickets with the new date (once confirmed) from on your computer or mobile device.
We are working with the event organizer to identify new dates (for events that are postponed), and we will contact you as soon as we have confirmation. For rescheduled events, that information will be listed on our by your event. If your event's organizer is offering refunds for a postponed or rescheduled event, this option (a refund link) will be visible under the order in your.
For any canceled events: Due to the unprecedented volume of cancelations, please note that your account will be refunded within the next 14 - 21 days. If the tickets were transferred to you, the refund will go to the fan who originally bought the tickets from Ticketmaster.