The following policies apply to events held at the Hampton Coliseum.
- Alcohol is served at selected events. Only those persons 21 years of age and older, with proper ID will be served. Please drink responsibly.
- Laser pointers are prohibited.
- Hampton Coliseum is a smoke free facility. Smoking is permitted only at designated areas outside the building.
- Children 2 years of age and up must have a ticket for most events. Children under 2 without a ticket must sit on a parent’s lap (subject to change). Please refer to event page for event-specific policy.
- All patrons are subject to search prior to entry.
- No illegal weapons allowed.
- No outside food, beverages, coolers, or bottles allowed.
- For rules pertaining to a specific event, please refer to the event page.