February 23, 2019 6:00 pm
Doors Open 1 Hour Before Showtime
Starting at $59.50. Additional fees may apply.
Non-professional cameras permitted. Subject to change at any notice.
Must be 18 or older with ID. Please stay tuned to our website for event-specific information including a list of items that are allowed into the venue. Artists are subject to change. No refunds or exchanges.
Excision presents The Coliseum
Excision makes his debut at the legendary Hampton Coliseum as he brings his APEX2019 Tour to Virginia and the mid-Atlantic for a very special event! Join us as Excision & Steez Promo Present THE COLISEUM featuring performances by SLANDER, BEAR GRILLZ, exclusive back to back performances featuring Dubloadz B2B Dion Timmer, Squnto B2B Al Ross B2B Bommer, Sullivan King B2B Wooli, as well as a performance by He$h.
Must be 18 or older with ID to attend this show.
REMEMBER to allow extra time for travel and parking. Parking lot opens at 4pm, doors open at 5pm, and show starts at 6pm. Those with hydration packs should use the left-most security lane to have their empty, transparent pouches searched. There will not be a coat check and umbrellas are not allowed so please plan accordingly.
- US government issued driver license or ID card displaying a photograph and date of birth.
- US or foreign government issued passport displaying a photograph and date of birth.
- Foreign government issued driver license with a color photocopy of a government issued passport with both documents displaying both a photograph and date of birth.
- School identification cards
- Consular identification cards
- Expired identification of any kind, even if listed on the “Acceptable” list.
- Birth certificates
- Photocopies of any identification document except as noted in the “Acceptable” list.
- Hula hoops, fans, reusable light-up toys, LED Gloves and a reasonable amount of inflatable toys
- Portable chargers
- Non-professional digital and film cameras, including cellphone cameras
- Bags in accordance with the Bag Policy (please see below)
- One (1) factory sealed plastic bottle of water 20oz or less
- Sealed: cigarette packages, tampons, packs of gum and chap stick/lip gloss
- Single use disposable minis (a.k.a. cig-a-likes, or disposable E-cigarettes), in factory sealed packaging
- Camelback-style water bladder systems subject to specific conditions (please see special section below)
- Prescription medications subject to specific conditions (call or email Coliseum for details)
- Guide dogs for people with disabilities and other service animals with current rabies certification
Prohibited items and activities:
- Umbrellas. Wear your rain gear in the event it rains.
- Flags or totems
- Professional cameras, any video and/or any audio equipment
- Masks or Face coverings
- Any item that can be used as a weapon
- Large Chains or Spiked Jewelry
- Fireworks, pyrotechnics, or any other kind of explosive
- Flammable products or materials and sprays
- Mid-sized e-cigs, vape pens, liquid refills, APVs will NOT be allowed into the venue. (If you’re not sure if your kind is ok or not, then please just assume it is not.)
- Bags not in accordance with Bag Policy
- Backpacks or large bags
- Bota bags
- Water guns, water balloons, and/or any other kind of water projectile
- Glow sticks
- Focus light beam devices of any king, including laser pointers
- Gas masks and tactical clothing
- Flyers and stickers
- Markers, pens, spray paint or any Aerosol products
- Eye Drops
- Balloons, balls, or Frisbees
- Stuffed animals or dolls
- Tripods, monopods, and selfie-sticks
- Any item that can be used as a means to disturb the peace, endanger the safety of the crowd, and/or inflict damage to people and goods
- Crowd surfing
- Tailgating, cooking or alcohol in the parking lots
- Glass (in any form), Cans, Cups, Coolers
- No outside food or beverage to be admitted inside
- Double pocket camelback-style hydration pack. Front pocket must be smaller than main pocket. Hydration bladder must be removable, transparent and empty upon entry to the venue.
- Small, single compartment fanny/hip packs.
- Clutch purse no larger than 4.5” x 6.5” (roughly the size of your hand)
- Clear plastic bags no larger than 12” x 6” x 12”
Smoking/Vaping is only permitted outside on the smoking deck accessible from the upstairs concourse. The above limitations are similar to those on cigarettes which must also be factory sealed.
*** Subject to change at any time.
This event has already occured.