Nov 8 - 9, 2019
Doors open at 5:30pm.
$45.50 | $70.50 | $95 | $145.50 | 170.50 | Additional fees may apply.
- No professional cameras (no detachable lenses and camera must fit in your pocket, cell phones are OK).
- No video, streaming or flash of any kind.
- Audio recording is permitted only in the designated taper area on a first come, first serve basis.
- Parking lot opens at 1pm. Come enjoy our registered food and craft plaza vendors, pre-show. Unauthorized vending is not permitted, sorry.
- Parking lots will be cleared nightly after performances.
- RVs/campers and box trucks will not be permitted.
- Please be green and carpool.
- We have a busy campus both nights, please plan for traffic and arrive early.
No exchanges or refunds.
Dead & Company
Dead & Company is hitting the East Coast on their 2019 Fall Fun Run!
Dead & Company was formed in 2015 when the Grateful Dead’s Mickey Hart, Bill Kreutzmann and Bob Weir joined forces with artist and musician John Mayer, Allman Brothers’ bassist Oteil Burbridge, and Fare Thee Well and RatDog keyboardist Jeff Chimenti. The result was one of the most successful touring bands of the decade. Since its formation, the band has completed six tours, playing to more than 2 million fans, and has become a record-breaking stadium act.
- String backpacks are OK; no other style backpack permitted.
- No laser lights or pointers.
- No umbrellas; wear your rain gear in the event of rain.
- No pop-up tents or tailgate cooking in the parking lots.
- G.A. Floor ticketholders will be wrist-banded; please arrive early.
- G.A. Floor is standing & dancing room only; there are NO chairs.
- One factory sealed or empty water bottle allowed (20 oz. max, soft plastic only)
Click to view full photo:
This event has already occured.