Steez Promo presents Ganja White Night
Ganja White Night makes their headline debut at The Mothership! Presale 4/7 and On Sale 4/8.
July 8, 2022 at 6pm
GANJA WHITE NIGHT
(Ganja White Night x Boogie T x Subdocta)
July 9, 2022 at 6pm
GANJA WHITE NIGHT
Must be 18 or older with valid ID to attend this show.
REMEMBER to allow extra time for travel and parking. Parking lot opens at 4pm, doors open at 5pm, and show starts at 6pm. Those with hydration packs should use the left-most security lane to have their empty, transparent pouches searched. There will not be a coat check and umbrellas are not allowed so please plan accordingly.
- US government-issued driver's license or ID card displaying a photograph and date of birth.
- US or foreign government-issued passport displaying a photograph and date of birth.
- Foreign government-issued driver's license with a government-issued passport or with a color photocopy of a government-issued passport with both documents displaying a photograph and date of birth.
- School identification cards
- Consular identification cards
- Expired identification of any kind, even if listed on the “Acceptable” list.
- Birth certificates
- Photocopies of any identification document except as noted in the “Acceptable” list.
To provide a safe and secure environment and expedited entry for our guests, Hampton Coliseum has adopted a Clear Bag Policy that limits the type and size of bags that may be brought into the venue. The following bags will be permitted:
- Clutch purse no larger than 4.5” x 6.5” (roughly the size of your hand)
- Clear bags no larger than 12” x 6” x 12”
- One-gallon clear plastic storage bags
- Containers for medically necessary supplies or equipment, or special food items for diabetics
- Double pocket hydration packs and single compartment fanny/hip packs do not need to be clear. However, the hydration bladder within the hydration pack MUST be removable, transparent, and empty upon entry to the venue.
All bags will be subject to inspection at bag check locations far ahead of the doors prior to entry. Prohibited items that are discovered at the bag check locations must be returned to the owner's vehicle or disposed of prior to entry. The venue is not responsible for items left unattended inside or outside the venue.
Guests are discouraged from bringing any bags or items that need inspection to achieve our goal of welcoming guests into the venue as quickly as possible.
- Face paint
- Non-professional digital and film cameras, including cellphone cameras
- Bags in accordance with the Bag Policy (please see below) including double pocket hydration packs and single compartment fanny/hip packs
- Lighter (one per person)
- One (1) factory sealed plastic bottle of water 20oz or less
- Sealed: cigarette packages, tampons, packs of gum, and chapstick/lip gloss
- Non-refillable or disposable electronic/vaporizer cigarettes in factory-sealed packaging
- Prescription medications subject to specific conditions (call or email Coliseum for details)
- Guide dogs for people with disabilities and other service animals with current rabies certification.
Prohibited items and activities:
- Flow toys of any kind
- Umbrellas. Wear your rain gear in the event it rains.
- Professional cameras, any video and/or any audio equipment
- Full face masks or full-face coverings. Only cloth or medical face masks permitted.
- Any item that can be used as a weapon
- Large Chains or Spiked Jewelry
- Fireworks, pyrotechnics, or any other kind of explosive
- Flammable products or materials, liquids, gels, and sprays
- Bags not in accordance with Clear Bag Policy
- Water guns, water balloons, and/or any other kind of water projectile
- Glow sticks
- Focus light beam devices of any kind, including laser pointers
- Gas masks and tactical clothing
- Flyers and stickers
- Markers, pens, spray paint, or any Aerosol products
- Eye Drops
- Balloons, balls, or Frisbees
- Stuffed animals or dolls
- Tripods, monopods, and selfie-sticks
- Any item that can be used as a means to disturb the peace, endanger the safety of the crowd, and/or inflict damage to people and goods
- Crowd surfing
- Tailgating, cooking, or alcohol in the parking lots
- Glass, Cans, Cups, Coolers
- No smoking or vaping allowed inside the venue. Outside smoking areas provided upstairs on the exterior concourses.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted inside (exception: one factory-sealed water bottle 20oz or less)
- Walkie Talkies or other two-way communication devices
- Single-use disposable minis (a.k.a. cig-a-likes, or disposable e-cigarettes), in factory sealed packaging, are permitted.
- Mid-sized e-cigs, vape pens, liquid refills, APVs will NOT be permitted into the venue.
- Cigarettes – unopened, factory-sealed packages only.
- Vaping and smoking is only permitted outside on the smoking deck accessible from the upstairs concourse.