Dec 16 - 17, 2022
Doors open at 5pm | Show starts at 6:30pm | VIP check-in (outside) TBD
2-Day GA Tickets start at $119. Additional fees may apply.
No professional cameras inside the venue.
Ages 18+ with valid ID. No exchanges or refunds. Artists subject to change. Additional fees may apply.
GRiZ: SPACE CAMP
With Special Guests NGHTMRE, G Jones, Of The Trees, Zingara, A Hundred Drums, Sonorous
There is a strict 8 ticket limit per show. Additional orders exceeding the ticket limit may be canceled without notice. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number, and/or other information.
This is a GA event. There are no reserved seats available. We do not offer coat check services at this time.
Doors at 5pm; show at 6:30pm. AGES 18+ WITH ID.
- US government-issued driver's license or ID card displaying a photograph and date of birth.
- US or foreign government-issued passport displaying a photograph and date of birth.
- Foreign government-issued driver's license with a government-issued passport or with a color photocopy of a government-issued passport with both documents displaying a photograph and date of birth.
- School identification cards
- Consular identification cards
- Expired identification of any kind, even if listed on the “Acceptable” list.
- Birth certificates
- Photocopies of any identification document except as noted in the “Acceptable” list.
To provide a safe and secure environment and expedited entry for our guests, Hampton Coliseum has adopted a Clear Bag Policy that limits the type and size of bags that may be brought into the venue. The following bags will be permitted:
- Non-clear clutch purse no larger than 4.5” x 6.5” (roughly the size of your hand)
- Clear bags no larger than 12” x 6” x 12”
- One-gallon clear plastic storage bags
- Containers for medically necessary supplies or equipment, or special food items for diabetics
- Non-clear double pocket hydration packs
- Non-clear single compartment fanny/hip packs
All bags will be subject to inspection at bag check locations far ahead of the doors prior to entry. Prohibited items that are discovered at the bag check locations must be returned to the owner's vehicle or disposed of prior to entry. The venue is not responsible for items left unattended inside or outside the venue.
Guests are discouraged from bringing any bags or items that need inspection to achieve our goal of welcoming guests into the venue as quickly as possible.
- Face paint
- Hand fans
- Camelbak-style water bladder systems subject to specific conditions (please see special section below)
- Non-professional digital and film cameras, including cellphone cameras
- Bags in accordance with the Bag Policy (please see below)
- Lighter (one per person)
- One (1) factory sealed plastic bottle of water 20oz or less
- Sealed: cigarette packages, tampons, packs of gum, and chapstick/lip gloss
- Non-refillable or disposable electronic/vaporizer cigarettes in factory-sealed packaging
- Prescription medications subject to specific conditions (call or email Coliseum for details)
- Guide dogs for people with disabilities and other service animals with current rabies certification.
Prohibited items and activities:
- Flow Toys
- Professional cameras without permission
- Any type of video or audio recording devices or any recording or reproduction of the show in any form
- Fighting or unwarranted or unwanted physical contact of any kind
- Totems or inflatables (of any size)
- Umbrellas. Wear your rain gear in the event it rains.
- Full face masks or full-face coverings. Only cloth or medical face masks permitted.
- Any item that can be used as a weapon
- Large Chains or Spiked Jewelry; including belts, hats, bracelets, etc.
- Fireworks, pyrotechnics, or any other kind of explosive
- Flammable products or materials, liquids, gels, and sprays
- Bags not in accordance with Clear Bag Policy
- Water guns, water balloons, and/or any other kind of water projectile
- Glow sticks
- Focus light beam devices of any kind, including laser pointers
- Gas masks and tactical clothing
- Flyers and stickers or any other promotional materials
- Markers, pens, spray paint, or any Aerosol products
- Eye Drops
- Balloons, balls, or Frisbees
- Stuffed animals or dolls
- Tripods, monopods, and selfie-sticks
- Any item that can be used as a means to disturb the peace, endanger the safety of the crowd, and/or inflict damage to people and goods
- Crowd surfing
- Tailgating, cooking, or alcohol in the parking lots
- Glass, Cans, Cups, Coolers
- No smoking or vaping allowed inside the venue. Outside smoking areas provided upstairs on the exterior concourses.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted inside (exception: one factory-sealed water bottle 20oz or less)
- Single-use disposable minis (a.k.a. cig-a-likes, or disposable e-cigarettes), in factory sealed packaging, are permitted.
- Mid-sized e-cigs, vape pens, liquid refills, APVs will NOT be permitted into the venue.
- Cigarettes – unopened, factory-sealed packages only.
- Vaping and smoking is only permitted outside on the smoking deck accessible from the upstairs concourse.
These are exceptions to our general bag policy and are ALLOWED for Space Camp:
All guidelines subject to change.