July 16, 2020 10:00 pm
$30 per carload; $20 for optional concessions bundle
Specially-priced Snack Pack available as an add-on to your ticket order. Includes: 4 popcorns, 4 candies & 4 drinks. Event rain or shine. No exchanges or refunds.
Popup Drive-In: Ferris Bueller's Day Off
NOW OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!
A charismatic high-school student convinces his repressed best friend to play hooky with him and his girlfriend and attempts to bring the young man out of his shell during a memorable day in Chicago.
Parking lot opens at 9:15pm
Runtime: 103 minutes
- Vehicles must arrive BEFORE SHOW BEGINS. Movies start promptly at 7:00pm and 10:00pm.
- Attendees are not permitted to bring outside food or beverages into the lot. Concessions will be available for purchase on-site.
- RV’s and over-sized vehicles will not be permitted (e.g., Motor homes, Fifth Wheels, Trailers). Your vehicle must fit in one parking space.
- Movie sound is streamed through your FM radio. Station information will be posted in the lot. Tune into the appropriate station upon parking. Turn your key to accessory mode to keep your stereo on. You may also use a portable radio player within your vehicle as well.
- Headlights MUST be turned off during the movie. Idling of vehicles is permitted but we request that it be kept to a minimum. (Make sure you have sufficient fuel.) Please be sure that automatic headlights are OFF.
- No lawn chairs, camping chairs or private chair seating allowed on pavement/parking lot.
- Large vehicles and SUVs that wish to open their hatchback will be parked towards the rear of the lot. Light passenger vehicles will be parked from the front on back. Please follow directions of parking attendants, who will direct you to your designated parking space. Additionally, if you would like to open your hatchback/trunk to enjoy the movie from the back of your vehicle, please note that if the trunk door opens past your vehicle roof height, you may be asked to tie it down lower to ensure that you don’t block the screen for other vehicles. If you have a truck, you may back into the space to enjoy the film from the bed.
- All moviegoers MUST stay in their car during the movie except to visit the restroom or concessions just inside the Coliseum. Congregating outside your vehicle will not be permitted.
- When visiting restrooms and concessions, you must maintain 6ft distancing and it is required that you wear a face mask at all times when you are outside your vehicle.
- CHILDREN MUST BE ACCOMPANIED AT ALL TIMES BY PARENT/GUARDIAN WHEN VISITING RESTROOM AND CONCESSIONS.
- This is a family event, please be respectful of people and property.
- Hampton Coliseum will provide all vehicles with a trash bag upon arrival – we ask that you keep and remove all trash to allow the area to stay clean and safe for all guests and drive-in employees.
- If you are sick, running a fever, or have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home until you are healthy.
- For the safety of our guests, firearms, weapons of any kind, any alcoholic beverages, and family pets are strictly forbidden. All vehicles are subject to search. Service animals are welcome at any time.
Guests who do not adhere to these rules for any reason will be escorted off the premises without a refund.
This event has already occured.